1. You have hours each day to think about the reams of paperwork
piling up in your inbox in the rear.
2. You go from being the Shell Answer Man to the Invisible Man.
3. The average number hours you sleep per day rhymes with
“firteen to thifteen.”
4. Despite having a pistol, the deadliest weapon on your body
is an inkstick.
5. The payoff for those years of college calculus classes involves
carrying the “1” over
6. Your title as the least-desired job in the Battalion is transferred
to the CommO.
7. You are still asked about an updated status on “that NAM” despite
your presence in the field from the beginning of the operation.
8. The “Reporting Via Mental Telepathy” method used by attaching
units didn’t quite make it into the daily PERSTAT
9. The operations officer has renamed your call sign to “CLEAR
10. You go from being a “staff pogue” to being a dirty “staff
Email -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Web -- http://members.tripod.com/~jdgrose115/
Please help me keep this site going...