This page is a long time coming. I have been meaning to
do it for a very long time for the simple reason that I get
so many emails that ask much of the same questions. I hope that
this will answer some of the questions you have about the Marine
Corps, or what I believe the Marine Corps should be.
I will post some emails that I get and some answers I give.
I hesitate to call this a FAQ page because for one, it is more
than that. Secondly, the answers are not FAQs per se; they are
my opinions and advice gathered from the years I have blissfully
spent as a Marine.
1. Joining the military because my
2. Fraudulent Enlistment
3. Making a Homepage
4. A letter to a soon-to-be Marine.
5. Enlisted Life versus Officer life
6. What should I Study in College?
7. The Truth about the Truth
8. Remember This When Suffering in
9. Conscientious Objector Wants
to Join the Corps
10. Do I Have To Be A Ruthless Killer?
11. Do Your Part Any Way You Can.
12. The Marine Corps Rank Structure
13. Some Good Advice for the
14. Bragging about "Assaulting Officers."
15. What it is like to be the Adjutant.
16. How your Military Occupational Specialty
(MOS) is determined from TBS.
17. A worried mother's concern for
her son's wish to be a Marine.
18. OCS AND BOOTCAMP
19. Not a place for dieters
20. Make a Decision!!!
21. Kids in Bootcamp
22. Air Force or Marine Corps?
23. No, the Marine Corps is not being
absorbed by the Army!!!
24. The Value of An Honorable Discharge
by the SGTMAJ ofthe Marine Corps
25. Email explaining Officer promotion
26. Officer requirements
and physical fitness in the Marines