You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You now think of three espressos as "getting wasted."
3. You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.
4. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of
5. You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner is
ready, and he emails you back "What's for dinner?"
6. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
7. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa,
but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
8. You didn't give your valentine a card this year, but you posted
one for your email buddies via a Web page.
9. Your daughter just bought on CD all the records your college
roommate used to play that you most despised.
10. Every commercial on television has a web-site address at the
bottom of the screen.
11. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and
now sells for half the price you paid.
12. The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit,
to make a purchase I foreign to you.
13. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they
do not have e-mail addresses.
14. You consider 2nd day air delivery painfully slow.
15. You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
16. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
17. You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.
Email -- email@example.com
Web -- http://members.tripod.com/~jdgrose115/
Please help me keep this site going...