afternoon, there will be a meeting in the south and north ends
of the church. Children will be baptized in both ends.
2. Tuesday at 4 pm there will be an ice cream social. All
ladies giving milk come early.
3. Thursday at 5 pm there will be a meeting of the Little
Mothers club. All ladies wishing to be Little Mothers please
meet with the pastor in his study.
4. This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Johnson to
come forward and lay an egg at the altar.
5. The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every
kind and they may be seen in the church basement on Friday afternoon.
6. A bean super will be held on Saturday evening in the
church basement. Music will follow.
7. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce
the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Belzer.
8. For those of you who have children and don't know it,
we have a nursery downstairs.
9. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church
10. Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
11. Don't let worry kill you off - let the church help.