has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
2. On the 2nd day the knee was better and on the 3rd day
it disappeared completely.
3. She has had no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband
states she was very hot in bed last night.
4. The patient has been depressed ever since she began seeing
me in 1993.
5. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also
appears to be depressed.
6. Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
7. Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year-old male, mentally
alert but forgetful.
8. The patient refused an autopsy.
9. The patient has no past history of suicides.
10. Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.
11. Patient's past medical history has been remarkably insignificant
with only a
40 pound weight gain in the past three days.
12. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
13. Since she can't get pregnant with her husband, I thought
you might like to work her up.
14. She is numb from her toes down.
15. While in the ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent
16. The skin was moist and dry.
17. Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
18. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
19. Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid.
20. She stated that she had been constipated for most of
her life, until she got a divorce.
21. I saw your patient today, who is still under our Car
for physical therapy.
22. The patient was to have a bowel resection. However,
he took a job as a stockbroker instead.
23. Skin: Somewhat pale but present.
24. Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. Blank, who felt
we should sit on the abdomen and I agree.
25. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.