|Ok, I will
probably catch Hell for this one but I thought it was funny. Any
negative responses can be sent to email@example.com.
1) If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask
2) Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put it down.
3) Don't cut your hair. Ever.
4) Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to
see if he can find the perfect present!
5) If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect
an answer you don't want to hear.
6) Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
7) Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared
to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation,
and monster trucks.
8) Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just
like every other cat.
9) Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
10) Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing
of the tides. Let it be.
11) Shopping is not a sport.
12) Anything you wear is fine. Really.
13) You have enough clothes.
14) You have too many shoes.
15) Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect
us to like it.
16) Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot,
and your dad's way past idiot.
17) Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
18) No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark
anniversaries on the calendar.
19) Pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point
blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.
20) Most guys own two to three pairs of shoes - what makes you
think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty,
would look good with your dress?
21) Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
22) A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a
23) Your Mom doesn't have to be our best friend.
24) Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
25) Check your oil.
26) Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
27) Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
28) It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the
29) Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an
argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
30) If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't
expect us to act like soap opera guys.
31) If something we said can be interpreted 2 ways and one makes
you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
32) Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we
know how pretty you are?
33) Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.
34) You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you
want it done- but not both.
35) Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during
36) Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither
37) Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their
right to complain about having their boobs stared at.
38) Consider golf a mini-vacation from you. We need it, just
like you do.
39) Telling us that the models in the men's magazines are airbrushed
makes you look jealous and petty, and it's certainly not going
to deter us from reading the magazines.
40) The relationship is never going to be like it was the first
two months we were going out.