feet stick to the kitchen floor.....and you don't care.
2. When the kids are fighting, you threaten to lock them
in a room together and not let them out until someone's bleeding.
3. You can't find your cordless phone, so you ask a friend
to call you, and you run around the house madly, following the
sound until you locate the phone downstairs in the laundry basket.
4. You spend an entire week wearing sweats.
5. Your idea of a good day is making it through without
a child leaking bodily fluids on you.
6. Popsicles become a food staple.
7. Your favorite television show is a cartoon.
8. Peanut butter and jelly is eaten at least in one meal
9. You're willing to kiss your child's boo-boo, regardless
of where it is
10. Your baby's pacifier falls on the floor and you give
it back to her, after you suck the dirt off of it because your
too busy to wash it off.
11. Your kids make jokes about farting, burping, pooping,
etc., and you think it's funny.
12. You're so desperate for adult conversation that you
spill your guts to the telemarketer that calls and HE hangs
up on YOU!
13. Spit is your number one cleaning agent.
14. You're up each night until 10 PM vacuuming, dusting,
wiping, washing, drying, loading, unloading, shopping, cooking,
driving, flushing, ironing, sweeping, picking up, changing sheets,
changing diapers, bathing, helping with homework, paying bills,
budgeting, clipping coupons, folding clothes, putting to bed,
dragging out of bed, brushing, chasing, buckling, feeding (them,
not you), PLUS swinging, playing baseball, bike riding, pushing
trucks, cuddling dolls, roller blading, basketball, football,
catch, bubbles, sprinklers, slides, nature walks, coloring,
crafts, jumping rope, PLUS raking, trimming, planting, edging,
mowing, gardening, painting, and walking the dog. You get up
at 5:30 AM and you have no time to eat, sleep, drink or go to
the bathroom, and yet..you still managed to gain 10 pounds.