know who Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello
2. You remember the Milli Vanilli scandal.
3. You religiously watched 90210, Melrose Place, Party of Five,
and My So-Called Life.
4. You tight-rolled your jeans.
5. You wore big hoop earrings.
6. You thought bellbottoms were horrible and couldn't understand
why anyone would've ever worn them.
7. You knew how to do the dances called the MC Hammer, the Roger
Rabbit, and the running man.
8. You owned a pair of K-Swiss, Keds, or Air Jordans.
9. You thought "Ice Ice Baby" was the coolest song ever,
and when your parents told you Vanilla Ice would be a shot in
the pan, you refused to believe them.
10. Your bangs were at least 4 inches high, and you thought it
11. You tryed to sing along to "Informer", no matter
how hard it was.
12. You or your sister owned a banana barrette and a T-clip.
13. A hairdryer was required to set your hair.
14. You rolled up the sleeves of your t-shirts, and tucked in
the front, letting the back hang out.
15. You had any "No Fear" or "B.U.M." clothing.
16. You wore 2 pairs of neon colored socks.
17. You wore overalls with only one side connected.
18. You had Exclamation perfume.
19. You remember when cartoons were actually GOOD, and not scary
like the Teletubbies.
20. You loved to slow dance to Power Ballads.
21. You had a "slap bracelet".
22. You wore your sweatpants pulled up to your knees.
23. You had a black Debbie Gibson hat.
24. You wanted to be just like Paula Abdul.
25. You know the words to "The Humpty Dance".
26. You owned the Spin Doctors tape.
27. You said, "PSYCH" or "WAY!"
28. You saw "Wayne's World" at least 2 times at the
29. You loved New Kids on the Block (and Joey was probably your
30. You wore jeans pulled up to your navel.
31. All of your clothes were "baggy".
32. You owned a pair of biker shorts, and possibly ones with a
neon strip down the side.
33. You wore "water shoes" into the pool.
34. You had a boom box, or your stereo was a weird color like
35. You bought tapes instead of CDs.
36. You never missed "Fresh Prince" and you know all
the words to the theme song.
37. You or someone you knew wore "Cross-Colors" clothing.
38. You remember when TLC weren't divas, and they dressed like
they werein the circus.
39. You thought "I'm Too Sexy" was such a cool song.
40. You "busted a move" while CC Music Factory was playing.
41. You remember when Mark Wahlberg was part of Marky Mark and
the Funky Bunch.
42. You owned a silk shirt, which you tucked into your jeans.
43. You had jeans in various colors, like green, brown, burgundy,
44. You had a "Button Your Fly" t-shirt.
45. You had a Ren and Stimpy t-shirt.
46. You thought long-haired heavy metal bands would never go out
47. You were addicted to Nintendo.
48. There was always a "scrunchy" in your pony tail
or on your wrist.
49. You gave the "peace" sign all the time.
50. You loved Beavis and Butthead.
51. If you were a guy, you had an "undercut" and you
parted it down the middle.
52.You owned at least one Hypercolor shirt.
Email -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Web -- http://members.tripod.com/~jdgrose115/
Please help me keep this site going...