1. Your mail goes to four addresses
in two countries before it reaches you.
2. You earned an Accounting degree by
deciphering your husband's LES and running a family on what
was ACTUALLY deposited.
3. "Savings" sounds like a great idea
and you hope to someday have some.
4. Sex - see #3.
5. You can simultaneously be a control
freak, change plans on a moment's notice, yet you are not being
treated for schizophrenia.
6. You know the Tricare regulations/procedures
better than their service reps.
7. You know what forms you need better
than your husband's Admin clerk.
8. You are strangely attracted (or repulsed)
by the color green.
9. You can calculate the cost of a 5-minute
phone call from any country, any time, on up to four different
10. At a distance, you can pick out your
husband from 100 other men with identical haircuts and clothes.
11. The face paint in your closet is
NOT for your children.
12. Name tapes are not just for kids.