(ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THESE EVEN REMOTELY PERTAIN TO ME!!)
You know it is time to reassess your relationship with your
1. You wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to go to the
bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed.
2. You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling,
as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
3. You decide to stay in college for an additional year
or two, just for the free internet access.
4. You laugh at people with 28.8 modems.
5. You start using smileys :-) in your snail mail.
6. You find yourself typing "com" after every
period when using a word processor.com
7. You can't correspond with your mother because she doesn't
have a computer.
8. When your email box shows "no new messages"
and you feel really depressed.
9. You don't know the gender of your three closest friends
because they have nondescript screen name and you never bothered
10. You move into a new house and you decide to "Netscape"
before you landscape.
11. Your family always knows where you are.
12. In real life conversations, you don't laugh, you just
say "LOL, LOL."
13. After reading this message, you immediately forward
it to a friend!